Great Big Wine Survey 2022 Terms & Conditions
Promotor: Southern Skies Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd
Applicable to: Competitions held by the Promotor and its associated partners.
Competition-related partners: Hollard Insure, Sauvignon Blanc South Africa, CyberCellar, Kleine Zalze
These are the official terms and conditions of the competition (also referred to as T&Cs). Please take a moment to review these terms and conditions. By your participation, you agree that these terms and conditions will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition, the Promoter, and its competition-related partners. These terms and conditions can only be modified (or superseded) by the Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these terms and conditions posted on the competition website or (at the Promoter’s sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach most potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by the Promoter.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor, or agent of or consultant to the Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee, or agent of or consultant to the Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa over the age of 18 years.
- The competition runs from 26 August to 9 October 2022. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the competition, participants need to take part in the Great BIG Wine Survey online: https://greatbigwinesurvey.co.za/great-big-wine-survey-2022/
- The winners will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed, or damaged in transmission.
- Entries reflected on the Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
Closing Dates: Entries must be received by the Promoter no later than 9 October 2022.
- Each participant that completes the full survey will be entered into the draw to win wine for a year, courtesy of Sauvignon Blanc South Africa. There will be 3 winners selected, each of which will receive 12 cases of wine selected by Sauvignon Blanc South Africa.
- The WINE FOR A YEAR will be couriered to the respective delivery addresses supplied by the winners.
- Each participant that completes the full survey will be awarded a R200 voucher to shop wine on cybercellar.com
- CyberCellar promo code will be emailed to qualifying GBWS respondents within 2 weeks of survey completion | Use promo code GBWS2022 at checkout for R200 off basket value of qualifying items | Valid for use until 31 October 2022 23h59 only | Expires 31 October 2022, 23h59 | R850 minimum spend required | One use per customer | New customers only | Valid for selected wine category items only | Promo code not applicable for use against products already on promotion | Promo code not useable in conjunction with other voucher codes or offers | By receiving this voucher you agree to be signed up to the CyberCellar mailing list | Full Ts+Cs apply and are available at cybercellar.com/terms
- Each participant that completes the full survey will be entered into the draw to win a wine tasting experience at Kleine Zalze Estate, courtesy of Kleine Zalze. There will be 3 winners selected, each of which will receive a wine tasting selected by Kleine Zalze for a couple (2 people) at Kleine Zalze Estate in Stellenbosch hosted by Kleine Zalze cellarmaster RJ Botha.
- The tasting will need to be done during Kleine Zalze’s opening hours which are; Mon – Sat: 09h00 – 18h00. Sun & Public Holidays: 11h00 – 18h00. Last Tastings Commence at 17h30
- All the above-mentioned prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the first drawn winner of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right to draw again.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature/confirmation of receipt.
Prize winner selection
- The prize winners will be selected by random draw in each of the cases.
- The prize winners will be notified by telephone, email or via social media and the prize winners’ names may be published on the competition websites or social media accounts at the Promotors discretion.
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition.
- The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
Announcement of winners: Winners will be announced no later than 17 October 2022.
General Terms and Conditions
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these terms and conditions, the participant may, at the Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- By entering this competition all participants agree to receive communication from the Promotor and its competition-related partners.
Participants in the competition understand and agree that to offer the competition; the Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.